If you'd like to get regular updates about COVID-19 vaccines at VA, sign up to stay informed.
This holiday, create community by connecting with other Veterans.
Join VA in recognizing the millions of brave women who served to protect our rights and freedom.
Women Veterans Call Center
The Women Veterans Call Center has a new text messaging feature.
Welcome to Women Veterans Health Care!
As a woman Veteran, you have specialized health care needs. Explore this site to access and learn about VA women's health services and resources designed to uniquely support you.
Find nearby VA health services
Our primary care and comprehensive women's health services include:
- General health care and wellness checks, including routine screenings
- Women-specific care for reproductive health (including birth control) and menopause
- Management of long-term conditions, like heart disease and diabetes
- Pain management and care related to musculoskeletal injuries
- Mental health services including medications, counseling, and referrals
- Treatment for conditions related to military sexual trauma
VA also provides specialty services, such as:
- Gynecologic and fertility treatment
- Sensory aids and prosthetics, including gender-specific items like post-mastectomy needs
- Other specialties including radiology, neurology, cardiology, orthopedics, rheumatology, oncology, and endocrinology
If you have questions or can't find what you're looking for, you can call, text, or chat online with the Women Veterans Call Center (WVCC) at 855-829-6636 to get help and find available resources and services in your area. Trained women representatives can also help you with issues such as:
- Enrolling in VA health care if you have not already
- Setting up a medical appointment in your area
- Answering questions about eligibility (including questions about disability ratings) and other VA benefits like employment, education, and home loans
WVCC representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. ET, and Saturday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET.